Senior Marketing Graphic Artist
- New York, New York, United States
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Graphic Artist to join the Proper Cloth art and marketing team. In this role you’ll be working to conceptualize, design and execute meaningful advertising campaigns. You should be ready to utilize a strong framework of graphic design and employ thoughtful copywriting skills to tell our story. You will focus mainly on digital advertising platforms, but will also be involved in print, mail, and outdoor campaigns. You’ll be collaborating with our Head of Data and marketing analytics team to track success of different campaigns, and to refine them to be more effective. As a small brand, this role will also work directly with our Founder/CEO.
- Develop concepts for digital, offline, and video advertising campaigns
- Turn concepts into finished, polished advertising creative
- In some cases, collaborate with third party agencies in new creative developments
- Collaborate with our marketing analytics team to adjust and optimize advertisement campaigns based on engagement and conversion rate metrics
- Develop finished, pixel perfect advertising creatives
- Participate in developing new landing pages and email campaigns
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A sense of creativity and ability to come up with interesting new concepts
- A dynamic portfolio that demonstrates a high taste level
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong understanding of graphic design and typography
- Copywriting skills, from short slogans to longer form landing pages
- Expert llustrator, Photoshop, InDesign,
- Proficiency in Premiere and AfterEffects is a bonus!
- Minimum 3 years of advertising or branding agency experience
This is a full time position based in our headquarters in NYC.